Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE tonight?

Options
  • 31-05-2006 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭

So who's on for playing veeeeerry loose in the PPP game at 8 and either

a) winning the crapshoot for a WSOP ticket (the overlay is great and very commendable but the structure is a tad fast....)

or

b) hitting the SE for some hot double chance action??

(there is also a mini option c of joining uncle Dessie and the poker.ie crew for a few drinks at some stage but I know deep down this isn't likely to happen given the choice between playing poker and talking about poker. Me choose to play.....)

Anyone??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

whats the buyin for wsop ticket?... how many runners will you need for this?..heard se is not getting great numbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

See the thread from Karlh like four threads down! :rolleyes:

It's $10 and it got 307 runners the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

I'm gonna get a power nap then play like a total maniac in the WSOP game. If i get a good stack great. If not, then i'll be going to the SE for the dc. Either way i'll be playing a cash game there later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Olly, I'm way ahead of you with this plan. Though Tribeca's lack of player-to-player $ transfer means I have to use the ol' credit card again to play a $10 tournie, which is a pain. Unless I can deposit cash via the bookies...anyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

miss read it, thought there was a wsop at the se tonight... will be playing ppp all night. gl....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

ionapaul wrote:
    Olly, I'm way ahead of you with this plan. Though Tribeca's lack of player-to-player $ transfer means I have to use the ol' credit card again to play a $10 tournie, which is a pain. Unless I can deposit cash via the bookies...anyone?

Bit late now but for the next time its €50 min bookie deposit.

Advertisement