Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3

Options
  • 31-05-2006 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

I know its been awhile since I watched this but I was sitting here singing 'I wish I was a punk rocker' to myself and I started thinking about S4 no there's no connection between the song and Babylon 5 I just like the song and I started daydreaming and thinking.

OMG I can't believe it ended like that why did it end like that.
    Why does kesh tell sheridan to wait. I know he's 'dead' for want of a better word. did he leave a part of him with sheridan to help him in Za'hadun.

& wots with Earth would we really be that gulible to believe what are 'governments' tell us I think not, why hasn't there been a full on military coup, Doesn't the Phi-corps know wots happening to it's people and how they really have the power to destroy the shadows or we all this be resolved in S4 & S5.

It's really doing my head in... and I don't have the cash at the mo to spring for S4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

you can ask yourself why wasnt there a coup in germany in 1936.

Clarks regime built up a wall of fear for the general pulic. blaming it on aliens and making earth more insular. He used the psi-corp extensivly to target disloyal troops, as the psi-corp can detect when people are lying :)

All your answers are in season 4.

if you really really really want to watch it, i can loan you my copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

trishw78 wrote:
    Why does kesh tell sheridan to wait. I know he's 'dead' for want of a better word. did he leave a part of him with sheridan to help him in Za'hadun.
    That will make sense at the start of S4, "Doesn't the Phi-corps know wots happening to it's people", Im sure the shadows arent very forthcoming with that information, I very much doubt the Psi-corps have been told remember
    only B5 knows this, and their independant from earth now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭h-street23

Is there an Irish b5 fanclub at all?

Advertisement