Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cartoon Wars part 1 & part 2

Options
  • 31-05-2006 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

These are in Season 10 of South park hasn't been aired over here yet I dont think.

But there brilliant episodes just want other peoples opinions if anybody had seen them. It manages to Rip on Family Guy Brilliantly, I love Family Guy but it was so funny South Park taking the piss out of it.

Has anyone seen this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

absolutely south park at one of their many peaks. brilliant show with brilliant epsiodes.

this two parter were great, everything they covered they covered perfectly, the whole censorship thing and family guy.

it was amazing at how detailed their take on family guy was yet it still looked like that they didn't give a crap.

can't wait until october until part 2 of season10 starts again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I can never look at Family Guy in the same way after those episodes! Fabulous episodes, you can agree or disagree with their satire but you cannot argue that Parker and Stone are making some of the cleverest comedy TV has ever seen. The moments when they have the clips of Bin Laden and that other Al Qaeda guy laying into the Family Guy writing staff had me falling out of my chair. Great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Burying their heads in the sand.
    Brilliant. How accurate. ;)

I loved the bit with Cartman and "Bart" comparing how bad they were in the network building. Hilarious!

Great episodes.

Advertisement