Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker night in Dublin tonight

Options
  • 31-05-2006 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Sorry if there is a sticky or existing thread to post this question too but I am new to the site and haven't seen anything obvious.

Anyway as a scouser exiled in dublin I was looking for a tournament game or at least a pointer to the best games around. Tried to get a game last night in Isaac Butts but was cancelled due to lack of interest. Anything tonight or tomorrow would be greatly appreciated, not too rich €200 with buy ins reg etc

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Head along tothe Fitz or the Merrion. There close to each other on Merrion Sq, 20 quid rebuys I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Scouser in Dub

tonight?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Just have a read through the last couple of pages of the Tournament forum, you'll see most of the regular tournaments discussed.

www.antesup.com also has a calender showing tournaments I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

tonight?

thanks

There's a slim chance that there will be some free tickets given out for a couple of tourneys tonight at our launch party in Ron Blacks tonight (@ 6.30 - thread in main poker forum). More than welcome to the launch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Scouser in Dub

Thanks all, seems that I may pop down to Ron Blacks for the launch then round to one of the games

much appreciated

• Advertisement
Advertisement