Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy/Maternity in Donegal

Options
  • 31-05-2006 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Are there any services, classes or stores exclusively for pregnant women in the North West?

My husband and I are expecting our first in Nov '06, and I'm finding that I'm having a really hard time finding any clothes. There are a couple racks in Dunnes, 2 racks in Dorothy Perkins, three pages in the Family Album catalog, and that's about it. Does anyone know of any stores in the area that specialize in maternity wear?

Also, does anyone know of any prenatal yoga or swimming classes in the area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

There is a maternity shop in Buncrana. I think it is an Ardarvan Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,953 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Right Im locking this until Ayla explains why she cant find maternity clothes unlike every other mum to be in Donegal and then feels the need to post a link to a new online maternity store

• Registered Users Posts: 45,953 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I have discussed this with Ayla and Im opening up the thread again for anyone else who wishes to contribute. Advertising and market reasearch are in breach of the boards charter so the link supplied by Ayla has been removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

I want to thank Muffler for clarifying his position with my original post, and I fully understand why he acted as he did. As moderator, it is his responsibility to ensure that none of us posters break the rules of the forum, and although I did so accidentally and innocently, it still happened. Oops, guess I'm human too :)

Now, let's get over that bumpy start and hopefully start a good discussion.

So, apparently all the other Donegal moms-to-be have lots of maternity apparel selection and I'm the only one who can't find it. Could you all please clue me to in where you're going? I'm relatively new to the area, and I've exhausted Letterkenny's resources (I think).

Advertisement