Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Velwyn won't come home with me

Options
  • 31-05-2006 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

ooo-er missus

seriously, i'm playing the anvil benirus house quest and i get to Velwyn again in imperial city and he's supposed to come back to the house with me but he refuses
    any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Almost certain that you've left the scrap of paper on the ground beside the skeleton hand... It's on your left inside the front door... Hope that helps, my friend had the VERY same problem, thats why I reckon it's the note....

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

I had this same problem. You're supposed to talk to the innkeeper in the inn (or probably any other character in the city) where Velwyn is staying before you talk to him. Worked for me, anyway. Hopefully you have a quicksave or an autosave before you talked to him. Someone I asked told me you had to kill alll the ghosts in the house before he'd come with you but this isn't true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

thanks for that guys
    i haven't managed to get back to that mission yet, as i keep getting sidetracked with other missions and am currently doing the mage guild tasks

Advertisement