Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veronica Mars (do i need to see season 1 before season 2)

Options
  • 31-05-2006 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

I have been watching season one of Veronica Mars for the last few weeks on Living TV on a Saturday morning and i think it is a really good show.. However Season Two is starting on Living TV on 8th June at 8pm.(when Charmed finishes). Season one wont be finished by then (i think there will be about 3 eps left).. will i need to have watched all of Season One before i start watching Season two?? I suppose i could record the first few eps of season two and watch them when season 1 ends but would that be necessary?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd recommend watching out all of S1 before starting on S2

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yes.. some season 2 plotlines do intertwine with happenings of Season 1 so an almighty yes!

And Season 1 is truly fantastic television making from start-to-finish!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Definetely watch Season One first. Catching the tail-end of the season would spoil that season's main plotline horribly. It'd also pass over some of the important character-building moments and plot lines that are integral to the second season. Sure, you could probably fathom the plots, but you're doing yourself a dis-service.

"A long time ago, we used to be friends..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭slovessmg

I agree, It may seem like a lot of hassle to record the first few eps of Season two but you'll regret it if you don't.

For anybody who hasn't seen VM at all then it'd be ok to start at season two but attempting to watch them concurrently will wreak some mind-blowing suprises!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

I'm in the same boat. There's no feasible way i'd get to see the last 3 (that's how many are left if you're wondering) episodes before S2 (will probably miss the first 2 of S2 aswell) so I'm just going to plough ahead. Not everyone has easy access to dvds or downloads you know ;)

Advertisement