Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: Episode seven recap **spoilers**

Options
  • 31-05-2006 9:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

can anyone get a screencap...

.. but just after the 'lost' credit.. eko is walking on the beach with the two kids and there's a black woman sitting on the beach.. who is never seen or mentioned again.. is this miss klu??

.. also when goodwin is talking about nathan.. he says 'nathan was not a good person.. thats why he wasn't on the list'... seems fitting to the finale, but can't make the link..

Comments

I'll get a screencap in a moment, but I think they're up to this point now on RTE

Woah, just realised, this is relating to the finale, but you should put it in spoiler tags because it is misleading.

Okay, is this the woman you were refering to?

The following picture is from the season finale, do not view it if you dont want anything spoiled, you have been warned.

This is the woman you were referring to in your post

I suppose they do look similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MIGWAR-DWP

Similar, But I Dont Think They're The Same...

Advertisement