Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another New Regular Fitz Tournament

Options
  • 31-05-2006 1:55am
    Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭

One again I am taking on the role of unnofficial news breaker from the Fitz.

There will be a new tournament starting there on Thursday 8th June (and every other Thursday). I presume this does not affect the end of month game but I forgot to ask Luke.

The new tournament is €150 freezeout including €10 reg fee. There is a starting stack of 5k with 3 levels of 20 mins and every other level at 30 mins.

I think (hope) this should get a good regular field of 50+ and is something I think I would definitely be interested in under the normal scheme of things anyhow and I can imagine there should be a good few boardsies interested also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

AFAIK there will be a 25euro scalp included - it will be 110+25scalp+15reg

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

didnt say that on the notice posted up. just said 150 including 10 reg.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Sounds class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Yeah, sounds good. Monday's my hangover day, so I usually miss the Fitz 110 game. This is a nice replacement.

Advertisement