Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westwoods Trick it Out :D

Options
  • 30-05-2006 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

every sunday on mtv @ 10

Its basically 2 groups of mechanics compete against each other to turn a heap of junk banger into something great. Winning team gets to take the car home. Its a cool show a bit better than PMR UK. What yas think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I just saw the word "Westwood" and I switched off. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Westwood actually has nothing to do with it, he just does voice overs every now and then. Really he has no place calling it Westwood's Trick it Out.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

There is no place in this world for westwood you mean

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Westwood. MTV

One of those alone is enough to make a grown man shudder..the two combined shouldn't even be thought about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

saw an ad for this while channel hopping and i laughed. i have since decided to avoid it. Tim Westwood has that kind of appeal for me. avoid avoid avoid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Yeah Westwood is a tosser of the highest order, MTV1 is a joke of a station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

yes, they also managed to royally **** up VH1 which in the 90's was the best music channel on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Does this mean Westwood won't be doing Pimp my Ride UK anymore? Please please please let this happen. He's such a moron, he's like someone's embarassing Dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Do people actually watch the UK version of Pimp My Ride?
    The fact that not only do you have to listen to Westwood but also see him has meant I've never gone near it. Quite possibly the biggest twat around.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Mossy Monk wrote:
    yes, they also managed to royally **** up VH1 which in the 90's was the best music channel on tv
    Yes, indeed VH1 was a good channel. But then, MTV itself was a damn sight better than the crap they waste bandwidth with now. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

The guy who fixs the cars, you know him, with the worlds most STUPID haircut is the worlds biggest twat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

BolBill wrote:
    The guy who fixs the cars, you know him, with the worlds most STUPID haircut is the worlds biggest twat

AMEN! wats his name Jamie the garage owner!? he looks like such a plonker and his hair looks like it was cut by a blind 8 year old with a blunt scissors in the dark!

Advertisement