Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painted Gameworkshop

Options
  • 30-05-2006 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

maybe this is strange,but i,m so shocked there is no thread for people to display their beautifully painted army or individual hero!! I will be out with my camera later! getting to zoom in on a single steel legion commander is a hard job!:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

Heres my Steel Legions Commander! Hope you can make him out!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 killerwatt

Nice job ... but in fairness a unit always looks better when seeing models en masse. Throw up a picture of yer army!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

not a great paint job but it was my first mini in 6 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

Killerwatt:my army is mangled in boxes around the house! I am gonna take some pics of my lizardman army though!!

Jaggeh: nice ultra marine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Man I wish I could paint that good. I'll post a few pics when I get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 TuneR

jaggeh wrote:
    not a great paint job but it was my first mini in 6 years.

It looks good man, i must get a pic of my first one painted in about the sametime. It'll make you feel better lad :mad:

Advertisement