Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats wrong with skype credit thing?

Options
  • 30-05-2006 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

want to buy skype credit, they send you out a confirmation code to your email but im not getting it!! waited like half an hour and still no sign :rolleyes:

i'm a newbie to all of this. is skype the best crowd anyway or would i be better with blueface or someone?? surely they're all the same :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

feckin typical. as soon as i check my email after posting this, i get a message sent 31 mins ago :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I use Skype all the time and have no problems. Are you 100% sure you didn't mistype the address?

Load Skype, your current credit will be shown in a bar on the right hand side of the screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

The voice quality on Skype is amazing, clearly superior to generic VoIP providers. However, they do not provide Irish 076 numbers, much less geographic numbers here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

The voice quality on Skype is amazing, clearly superior to generic VoIP providers. However, they do not provide Irish 076 numbers, much less geographic numbers here.
    To the best of my knowledge, Skype doesn't provide free* calls to Irish landlines either.

(*Services such as VoipStunt give you 5 hour/week of free calls to Irish landline and 076 numbers, as long as you have credit in your account. Your credit expires after 4 months, so if you don't actually use the credit to call mobiles, your 5 hours of calls cost about 80c/week).

Advertisement