Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US]The numbers add up to....

Options
  • 29-05-2006 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

*******************SPOILER HERE*****************

rus.jpg

Look at the numbers on the screen....

Then multiply:
    4 * 8 * 15 * 16 * 23 * 42 = 7418880

The "cursed" numbers are the co-ordinates or the number associated with an electromagnetic anomally

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

rubbish, they add up to the amount of times you will hear the words 'previously on lost'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

coordinates aren't 7 digits long, usually they are 4 or 6 digits (when talking about a place on the earth) and most would have letters in front of them for large areas in order to find and reference quicker. i'd say it's just another one of these haha in your face paranoid people number things again.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

well spotted all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Its still interesting though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

The thread title is incorrect...
    The numbers ADD up to 108, the number on the clock each time it starts over
    The combined product, ie. all the numbers MULTIPLIED, gives the figure shown on the screen in the Portuguese men's bunker.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I was going to post that, but I figured it was too pedantic! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

You should really put a US spoiler tag on thread title. IRL viewers won't be happy to have the finale spoiled on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tired of life?

the creator guy said that d numbers dont matter anyway so........actually maybe they do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭berengar

those guys were Portuguese ?

Where were they ? Arctic ? Antarctic ? or do we know yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Yeah, they're Portugese. We don't know yet where they are. I'm sure there are a million and one theories about it at the Fuselage or 4815162342 if ya wanna go check there.

As for the numbers. I haven't a clue. They could be random numbers, part of some mind games/psych experiment or they could have some major relevance to everything that's going on or they could be the greatest product placement/subliminal advertising TV has ever known. I can see it now. We'll have 4815162342 (108 for short :) ) T-shirts, coffee mugs, watches, copy books, printers, sunbeds, computers, mobile phones etc. It'll be an instantly recognisable brand name.... 4815162342.... it just rolls off the tongue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement