Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the ad for nationwide bank in UK

Options
  • 29-05-2006 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

has anyone seen it? its the ad where a client is meeting with her bank manager and askes him about the overseas charges for using her bank card.

he replies: well you know those charges? well we use the proceeds of them in order to pay for champagne at the christmas party.

obviously more conbtext then that but i havent laughed out loud at an ad in ages.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

There is a whole series of them for the different products (mortgages, personal loans etc). Few of them can be found here (although probably not for long). http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=20356

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

THERES MORE???

is that the best one or are they all good or what?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yes, there are more. All go roughly along the same lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

cool, i'll keep an eye out for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

which is the bank that gives pencils to "brand new customers only" suprisingly i like it more each time i see that ad

• Advertisement
Advertisement