Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce leaves Survivor TG4

Options
  • 28-05-2006 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

So poor Bruce is carted off on a stretcher on yesterday's Survivor. Bad case of constipation I'd say. How can they live on just eating rice and beans... beats me how all their bodies haven't packed in.

Reward challenge was fun, I actually found myself warming to Cerie.. until I remembered what a b*tch she was at the start of the show.. She had to pick two people to go with her for the reward and she picked Aras and Danielle, wasn't Shane such a sore loser at not gettin picked by her! I couldn't belive it he was acting like a 5 year old not getting any sweets...

Anyway, due to Brucie leaving, well at least that meant the Imunity challenge was cancelled this week. I could see the disapointment in Imunity Terry's face. Well here's hoping next weeks challenge sees Aras or anyone else win Immunity and votes Terry's ass out of there. Well not actually cos he will produce the idol from Exile Island... Anyway good show on Saturday, looking forward to next weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

What's "Survivor"?

And what's... "TG4"?

Ah no... just joshing!

But seriously, Survivor.. you must be the only one that watches it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

basquille wrote:
    What's "Survivor"?

And what's... "TG4"?

Ah no... just joshing!

Sometimes I think I am too!

But its a dam good show... give it a try this saturday tg4 at 7.15pm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

basquille wrote:

Nope, i'm a big fan of the show. Caught the first series in the US and was amazed to find TG4 have shown all of them and continue to do so. Best survivor of all the shows has to Rupert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

flutegirl wrote:
    Nope, i'm a big fan of the show. Caught the first series in the US and was amazed to find TG4 have shown all of them and continue to do so. Best survivor of all the shows has to Rupert.

Oh he was funny, wasn't that Pearl Islands? Remember that guy Jon who lied about his grandmother to get sympathy off the others... What a piece of work he was.

TG4 is class for showing it, I want Danielle or Aras to win out of who's left. Not to fond of any of them really... I was rooting for Sally until she got voted off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

rsta wrote:
    Remember that guy Jon who lied about his grandmother to get sympathy off the others...

I do! He got one of the rewards by having his friend mention his grandmother. At the time I din't think much of the move but it worked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement