Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Lost Theory? Stay Out Non US Viewers Spoilage

Options
  • 28-05-2006 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Ok I have been reading an interesting theory on 4815162342.com about the possibilty of the LOST island being the mysterious island of MU.

The reason this and other theories about Atlantis have popped is because of the strange statue of the foot in the finale.

So what is MU then ?

Lemuria was an ancient civilization which existed prior to and during the time of Atlantis. Physically, it is believed that Lemuria existed largely in the Southern Pacific, between North America and Asia/Australia. Lemuria is also sometimes referred to as Mu, or the Motherland (of Mu). At its peak of civilization, the Lemurian people were both highly evolved and very spiritual. While concrete physical evidence of this ancient continent may be difficult to find, many people "know" that they have a strong connection to Lemuria.

Although
    Mu (which has been all but dismissed as even existing, even though there is some evidence.)

Or at a stretch Lemuria (so named as some believe it to be the sunken homeland of the Lemur.

OK here comes the clincher, now I was skeptical before I found this out but;

alt 4815162342 is the greek symbol for 'mu'.

More stuff about Mu:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
    We've done some research here about Mu. We found this link. It mentions how important children were at the end of Mu. They tried to pass their power into the children. Walt and Aaron?

"On the last day, taking advantage of confusion in the dreadful scene, I flew a great number of babies to various locations while protecting them with light in the hope they would be picked up and brought up by kind people.
    There were some people who barely escaped to some other places. They survived there making use of their abilities they had used in Mu.

The land of Mu sank down, but the blood of Mu may still be succeeded into some people living somewhere in this world. The distant memory is left in their genes and etched in their souls."

http://www.tamarahealing.com/mu.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_%28letter%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_%28lost_continent%29

This is copy and paste job no doubt, but damn its an interesting theory imo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

That theory looks really interesting! especially the stuff about light and darkness on that website. and carrying babies protected by light, maybe something to do with the intense light in last episode?
    Willstev wrote:

OK here comes the clincher, now I was skeptical before I found this out but;

alt 4815162342 is the greek symbol for 'mu'.
    What do you mean by this though? i don't understand alt 4815162342?

Wow actually, hold on!! i know what you mean, if you hold alt and type them in the numpad, freakin 'eck!! is that the only code combination that works for mu does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Hold alt and in the notepad press the number sequence in one big clump.

Then this comes up with µ which means Mu.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭JPA

wow, this couldn't be a coincidence. They're on to something there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Actually, alt+15162342 brings up µ. The other numbers aren't necessary. I suspect it's a coincidence that the writers became aware of.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

Ohhh... I like it.

If you hold alt and then press F5* the symbol for the smoke monster appears.

*I'm only joking

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Interesting theory.

I find it amazing that people actually figure that stuff out....alt and numbers = MU. Even more time on thier hands than I have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

same sh1t different name... some people have far too much time to waste..

.. again people are trying to fit lost around their theories... the problem with mu, atlantis, etc theories.. is that these places could not have possibly existed.. mu, more so an alleged pacific continent rather than an island has been ruled out by serious arceologists and alleged location has been geographically disproved by plate movements.... besides, if they were on such an island.. would they not be wet.. seeing that these places were meant to have sunk??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭Talisman

They're justified and they're ancient,
    With still no master plan.
    The KLF (aka The Justified Ancients Of Mu Mu) prophetically describing the Lost tv show back in the early 1990s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Nice theory.
    I really dont think that this all can be coincidence,Youv'e caught on to something there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Talisman wrote:
    The KLF (aka The Justified Ancients Of Mu Mu) prophetically describing the Lost tv show back in the early 1990s.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

Nothing to do with the original topic really but I didn't want to start another thread.Im not sure about the MU theory. But you never know.

From what I've seen in the season finale
    When "Henry Gale" says "We're the good guys". I reckon that the Others and Dharma are different. Desmond and his partner worked for Dharma in the hatch for years and they were afraid of the hostiles ie: the Others. If the Others are the good guys I believe they are working against Dharma. I know they pose in front of fake Dharma doors and their costumes are found in other hatches but that means nothing. That could be their plan to trick the losties as it did to Michael/Sayid in the finale.
    I'm probably wrong but if I'm right I still don't know what it means for season 3.

as for 'we're the good guys'.. henry's a liar.. or he merely sees the others as good and the losties as the bad guys.. as for kelvin talking about hostiles.. this is the same guy that put on a bio suit and told desmond that the outside was poison.. maybe 'the hostiles' was just another deterrent?

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

Maybe so. Time will tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

But what does that have to do with this thread? **off topic alert**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

those stone places are amazing

What stone places?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

The foot????

Advertisement