Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work visa advice needed

Options
  • 28-05-2006 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I am 35. I have a degree in accountancy and a post grad in computers - careerwise I am going from crap job to crap job. I feel that I am even on a downward spiral.

I have done interview prepararation courses and night courses in management but I feel that I need to gain decent experience.

I am thinking of going abroad for a spell or 1 to 2 years.

My preferred locations are:
    Canada
    New Zealand
    OZ

Is it hard to get work visas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Toolach wrote:
    I am 35. I have a degree in accountancy and a post grad in computers - careerwise I am going from crap job to crap job. I feel that I am even on a downward spiral.

I have done interview prepararation courses and night courses in management but I feel that I need to gain decent experience.

I am thinking of going abroad for a spell or 1 to 2 years.

My preferred locations are:
    Canada
    New Zealand
    OZ

Is it hard to get work visas?
    The Canadian government have a website where you can fill out the questionnaire and know in advance if you're eligible. You just have to match a certain score. Oz and New Zealand seem to be easy enough for people with professional/IT qualifications

Advertisement