Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now all the students are gone home...

Options
  • 28-05-2006 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to go for summer accomodation in Limerick. There are two of us and we don't want to share so 1 bedroom / 2 bedroom apartment would be ideal. We would also be interested in a small house if it was cheap, just until mid August.

Anyone got any ideas / contact numbers / insider infromation etc??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Your best bet for really cheap accomodation is probably one of the estates around UL. College Court or Milford Grange will have plenty of places. You could alternatively try Brookfield or Courtyard Village although these would be a bit more expensive. Of course all the above is dependent on you wanting to live in Castletroy. Don't really know what the market is like in the city.

Cheers
    Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

got a place for 12 euro/week in college court last summer ...although...i'd say most of them are for bout 30/week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

You might be able to get a house in an estate in castletroy to yourselves... otherwise brookfield hall would be a good bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Wheres the best place to get contact numbers, are there any notice boards around UL for accomodation?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

wingnut wrote:
    Wheres the best place to get contact numbers, are there any notice boards around UL for accomodation?

Accomodation office. Just up the stairs (Right hand) in the main entrance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Brookfield have 2 bedroom accomodation in ABUNDANCE so there should be no trouble there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

They told me they will only rent to students!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

wingnut wrote:
    They told me they will only rent to students!

Its not too hard to get around that I'd say. I had 2 friends living there last years who had left college ages ago.

Advertisement