Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lloyd banks

Options
  • 27-05-2006 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

anyone got any idea about his album coming out in the summer??producers,tracks or people featuring on it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

It was supposed to be called "The Big Withdrawal" but it leaked onto the net a couple of months back way before it was to be released so he has apparently decided to re-record 90% of the album leaving only 1 or 2 leaked tracks, he's also supposedly changed the name to "Gang Green". Some of the tracks he had done were quite good, a track i think called "So Simple" where he takes shots at Fat Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

sounds good.i'd say he was pissed when it leaked onto the net!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭PG4000

The new album is gonna be called "The Rotten Apple".His single featuring 50 and produced by Timberland is getting played over in America at the moment. I heard it and its horrible. Banks is doing a 50 and trying to sing hooks. He sings a hell of a lot worse than 50 though. A new mixtape came out by him this week as well

PG4000 wrote:
    The new album is gonna be called "The Rotten Apple".His single featuring 50 and produced by Timberland is getting played over in America at the moment. I heard it and its horrible. Banks is doing a 50 and trying to sing hooks. He sings a hell of a lot worse than 50 though. A new mixtape came out by him this week as well
    so it is not worth buying then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

G-Unit as a whole have gone down the drain and are used as a scanger symbol and for people who don't have a clue about rap, i listened to their new album, "Bulletproof" i think it was and it's ****e, it's all just 50 talking in the background, Young Buck is probably the only true gangsta in there, i can't imagine him singin' like R Kelly or Ja Rule !:D !:) !:D !

• Advertisement

N05H3AD wrote:
    G-Unit as a whole have gone down the drain and are used as a scanger symbol and for people who don't have a clue about rap, i listened to their new album, "Bulletproof" i think it was and it's ****e, it's all just 50 talking in the background, Young Buck is probably the only true gangsta in there, i can't imagine him singin' like R Kelly or Ja Rule !:D !:) !:D !
    too true.i like buck alrite, 50 has gone down, and by the sounds of it so has lloyd

too true.i like buck alrite, 50 has gone down, and by the sounds of it so has lloyd
    it's so sad :(

hehe i got 100 posts.i'd like to see buck drop g-unit and take up with game.chances of it are slim, but they could be a good pairing!!

hehe i got 100 posts.i'd like to see buck drop g-unit and take up with game.chances of it are slim, but they could be a good pairing!!

congrats !;) !:D !;) ! yeah that would be deadly alright!

anyone else share my view??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Stop quoting the post directly above you when you are replying to it. It's incredibly annoying.

Makaveli wrote:
    Stop quoting the post directly above you when you are replying to it. It's incredibly annoying.

stop posting off-topic posts, it's even more annoying

stop complaining makaveli,it's incredibly annoying.life is short, so stop spending it complaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Idiots. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement