Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way of Defeating the Cylons: Battle Plans

Options
  • 26-05-2006 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

This is my genius idea:

I reckon they should drive a captured cylon mad,

Stage 1:
    Strap them to a chair and show them hundreds or repeats of the Ryan Tubridy show and his airhead and foológ guests, while playing Richie Cavanagh songs, or Philomena Begley masterpieces and various other articles of aural sh1te.

Stage 2:
    Implant some crazy murderous insanity in their heads.

Stage 3:
    Shoot them, or a-la-Roslin, put them out the airlock. Then they'd be reborn on their homeworld to kill lots of cylons there, or even to destroy the resurrection or production facilities.

Great eh?

Could be cool. Imagine a cylon, Leobin for example, cutting a murderous, bloody swaythe through a cylon compound yelling "My clucking hen", or "tra-la-la triangle". Those listening may find their brains exploding just trying to make out those songs' deeper meanings.

(Putting on my glasses)
    And, let's not forget, multiple rebirths could put an enormous logistiocal strain on the rebirthing system..a statistical victory at least.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

Eh... Right. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I agree with the Ryan Tubber bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

They'd just put him on cold storage

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Ah yes.....I see where this is going

No wait. I don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

You have missed reprogram them with Microsofts Windows XP Cylon Edition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Nuttzz wrote:

Without Cylon Pack 2 (CP2) installed.

One Anna Kournakova attachment later - kaboom!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Procrastinator

Nuttzz wrote:
    Yeah, then it really wouldn't work (either the individual cylons or the new programming)

I bet they run on Linux though...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I dunno ... pingu the cylon just doesn't instill me with that sense of fear that they might be looking for ....

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Procrastinator

Yeah, but they'd be reliable...

Perhaps with some linux, Boomer No. 1 (Chief's Boomer) might not have shot half of her face off in the first series.

Maybe Microsoft XP's the reason that 6 is still seeing Baltar back on Caprica - a major 'Bug' i'd say.

As for Baltar, what a strange little dude...could do with some XP or a bug of some sort...you'd think with all that foolin' around he'd have picked up something by now!

What you all think about his hareem on New Caprica in the last episode of the second series? Trés decadent.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well, death is too good for em, could be worse, they could have made them all Scientologists, can you imagine? All of these artificial people with almost endless resources taking positions secretly and then suddenly taking over everything you've ever known!

My gods, they're already here!

• Advertisement
Advertisement