Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outlawz

Options
  • 26-05-2006 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

maybe you can help me out here fatal.i want to know all the members of the outlawz.maybe i know them all, but just in case i leave someone out.i know there is 2pac,young noble,left eye and dj warrior.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

dar83 wrote:
    thanks man that is a pretty good link.i got the information i needed alright.thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

feel free to post any info about outlawz.all posts are welcomed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

^^ **** sorry..only saw this thread now...
    well you got the info and have probably read by this stage that there have been many outlawz but most have left due to one reason or another and 2 have died(yaki kadafi and makaveli r.ip)...
    there was one woman...Storm(who has now left)
    Napoleon has completely stopped rapping because he is now a devout muslim and the rest are rapping as a group or have gone solo...
    personally my favourite outlaw(besides 2pac) and one of my favourite rappers is (now dead)yaki kadafi r.i.p...such a pity that he died only 19

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

kadafi was only 19?!? jesus, i thought he was well into his 20's....was my favourite Outlaw aswell, although i've never really listened to much apart from their 2pac-involved stuff...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

kadafi was only 19?!? jesus, i thought he was well into his 20's....was my favourite Outlaw aswell, although i've never really listened to much apart from their 2pac-involved stuff...
    yea man..he was only 19......definitley one of my favourite rappers....do you have sunrise volume 1 of his?
    i would recommend it to ANY lover of real rap.......not this mainstream **** that some call rap:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Real Soulja

"Still I Rise" The outlaws could have been great but one thing led to another, but they will be remembered forever because of Pac.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I have to say i found "Still I rise" to just be another weak post-tupac tupac album. I haven't listened to any other Outlawz stuff but it seems to be a lot of average rappers trying to make a few quid off the back of association to a popular artist. But then again, maybe i'm just not giving them enough cvredit. Like i said the Still I rise album is pretty much their only stuff i've heard, and i was thoroughly underwhelmed by it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

From the wiki article

"New Child (no birth name given), is a friend of Fatal's who was added after 2Pac's death. Claims he had a dream two months before being asked to join the group, that 2Pac told him he had to change his life.

Currently incarcerated."

ROFL :D:D

just out of curiosity, what does ROFL mean? Seen it a fair few times & still can't figure it out?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Roll On the Floor Laughing i think.

Orizio wrote:
    Roll On the Floor Laughing i think.

Makes sense, cheers

Advertisement