Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celler Dweller?

Options
  • 26-05-2006 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so who has seen this classic bit of 80's horror?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094850/

My brother let me watch this with him when i was 11 and it scared this life out of me - mostly because i wanted to be a comic artist at the time.

Anyone know where it can be gotten or does anyone here have a copy?

6th

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

All I remember is Jeffrey Combs being in it, I'm afraid. You can order it on VHS from Amazon.co.uk, but other than that, I can't help.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ive see this the name sticks in my mind. I cant rember a lot of it though, id say it would give you a laugh now though rather than scare.
    But good for nostalgia.

I remember enjoying it when I first saw it. But that could be due to the fact that I was about 10 at the time. Anything wioth Jeffrey Combs is usually entertaining solely for his presence,

Advertisement