Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late.....

Options
  • 26-05-2006 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

Pat now has a Munster jersey on with Toyota emblazened across the front. How will Renault see this? Will Bill Cullen be upset with Pat:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

he just did a Chuck Norris line to POC and is lucky to be still alive. And he is a fat Fu(k check out the belly

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

muletide wrote:
    check out the belly
    Wife said the same:D

did he just call Ronan Robin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

oh be the hokey

crosstownk wrote:
    Pat now has a Munster jersey on with Toyota emblazened across the front. How will Renault see this? Will Bill Cullen be upset with Pat:D

not watching it but fyi chuck norris is afterall POC's father and mother!!!!!!!
    muletide wrote:
    he just did a Chuck Norris line to POC and is lucky to be still alive. And he is a fat Fu(k check out the belly

• Advertisement

George Hook didn't say that about only three munster players being good enough for the Biarritz team did he ...? I could be wrong but I thought it was Stephen Jones from the Sunday times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭therannu

Nobody has yet mentioned the total lack of respect shown by Kenny in using the Heineken Cup as a coatstand. The man hasn't a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Telefís

Oh please, you'd think it was a feckin altar chalice. And the audience's humoured reaction says it all.

But yes, Pat has been piling on the weight since he took over the Late Late. I thought he started losing it again after a host of newspaper articles a couple of years ago, but he's got even worse! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭therannu

I would spit into an altar chalice before I would deign to TOUCH that cup!

I don't think the audience thought he was actually going to do it when he said he was going to, but no matter.

It seems that it's more acceptable here to slag off his supposed weight problem than supreme rudeness.

I don't think he's all that fat at all. Just a lewd-minded, 'I've-got-a-degree-in-science-you-know'-egoed idiot.

ya the f**king heineken cups. who gives a ****? the competition is 10 years old and you have grown men crying at the final whistle last saturday in Cardiff. get a grip. more important things in this world worthly of emotion..
    therannu wrote:

I don't think the audience thought he was actually going to do it when he said he was going to, but no matter.

It seems that it's more acceptable here to slag off his supposed weight problem than supreme rudeness.

I don't think he's all that fat at all. Just a lewd-minded, 'I've-got-a-degree-in-science-you-know'-egoed idiot.

• Advertisement

therannu wrote:

There's nothing wrong with a science degree!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

MrJones wrote:
    ya the f**king heineken cups. who gives a ****? the competition is 10 years old and you have grown men crying at the final whistle last saturday in Cardiff. get a grip. more important things in this world worthly of emotion..

Leinster fan then, eh?

no im not. support ireland in the rugby but i just think some people take it all a bit too serious.
    radioman wrote:
    Leinster fan then, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

crosstownk wrote:

The Munster players were the best thing on this show for ages. These were not pugging crap books or crap RTE TV programmes - these men had done this country pround.

They made better guests than the like of Ronan Keating, Samanta Mumba or Jordan.

In a year that - we will not be represented in the World Cup - Munster can be rightly proud.

What other late late guests can fill the streets of Cork or Limerick??

The Late Late is a normally a pretty poor show with "B List celebs" peddling books, movies and the like.

Munster won the European Cup.

They deserve coverage on Irish TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Aldini98

Ah yes Munster fans, singing about a place in Connacht !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Aldini98 wrote:
    Ah yes Munster fans, singing about a place in Connacht !!!!

Yes never really got that myself either. But then I never got the fact that we can enter an entire province to go up against small british and french towns or that people would be so worried about a competition that seems to be competed for by about 5 countries in total?

Ah the mystery and the glory that is the [Insert Sponsors name here] Cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

Fair play to Munster, you can tell to die hard fan as they will be wearing the BOI jersey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement