Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things We'd like to see in Season Three... (this site now contains ***SPOILERS***)

Options
  • 25-05-2006 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

(How many spoiler complaints d'ya recon this will generate...)

Ok season two is over and season one never happened it seemed so it seems time for some season three speculation...

.. personally, when things start to go all Hanso shaped, i'd like to see a return to the Black Rock (i know i keep going on about it.. but it's there innit!) for whatever reason, more dynamite etc, and one of the losties stumbles across the ships crew/passenger log.. stating captain johnathon locke, able seaman jack sheppard (somehow semen seems more fitting - i know that was poor, but it is jack after all), katherine austen, and so on and so on... that will feck up all the theories

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

At this point I just want answers!

Why was Libby in the asylum - this is driving me crazy!
    Why four toes on the statue?
    Where's the dinosaur, the polar bear, and the horse?
    Where/ what is the black smoke?
    What ate the pilot?
    What was the clunking mechanical system that almost dragged Locke into the ground?
    Why did nobody lose a pound of weight after living on fruit for 6 weeks before they found the food?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

This could be a spoilerific thread, someone will probably come along and say "Well I wish X person didn't turn out to be an Other!" or something.
    To be honest, as much as I love the back stories, I wouldn't mind if they were cut down a little. I mean we know so much about all the characters now that there's not as much of a necessity to look into their past. Ep 2.15 was, iirc, the first episode without one and I thought it moved along pretty well without one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

... just an idea but.. libby was in the asylum because...
    she was MENTAL
    ... coz hurley definately is and any one who wants to get their mack on with him has to be..

.. none of this 'she's really liddy wales and was gonna cock up hanso so they had her committed' crap..

.. who/what exactly is THF?.. because in all the theories etc, they are a group of people who can orchestrate the lives of 50 odd people (even in there flash backs) get them all on the same plane, crash it on an island and then still control them when they get there.. (i know i should stop ripping THF, but it is fun - i think people get it by now...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

why did libby have such a bad hair do

was dave libbys husband

what that ancient wonder of the world, the statue of the colossus over the harbour of alexander?

I sometimes find it hard to know if that was real cos it was so big, I don't think it lasted very long...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Whos face was in the black smoke as the camera passed through it eh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

I want to know about that freaky statue and i want to know whats up with the others.

Oh and Libby's story of course

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Fenry... who is he really? And why are the rest scared of him?

Im hung up on that bloody statue now.
    I suppose it will be about 15 episodes into season 3 before Sun, Jin and Sayid actually tell anyone about it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I want to see the monster explained in season 3. We seen him in the very first episode and he has barely made an appearance since the end of season 1. Gone are the days of the losties causously walking through the jungle in fear of that thing chasing them. He seems to have just disappeared.

Well **** that, cut the bullcrap Abrams and explain!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

i wanna see kate, claire and sun naked and making out;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

KamiKazi wrote:
    i wanna see kate, claire and sun naked and making out;)

Right on!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

u damn rite:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

... hopefully we'll get some better writers... who actually think about what they're doing.. instead of giving poor explainations and then asking more questions to divert our attentions elsewhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

was dave libbys husband

QUOTE]

dave, hurley's imaginary friend dave. marrying an imaginary person- that's proper mental!

Advertisement