Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of tune?

Options
  • 25-05-2006 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

With the lyrics "THIS DJ HE GETS DOWN MIXING RECORDS WHILE HE GOES"

Anyone know it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

kcb wrote:
    With the lyrics "THIS DJ HE GETS DOWN MIXING RECORDS WHILE HE GOES"

Anyone know it?
    dont know the exact words of it, but there is a song on dr.dre's detox that has lyrics just like that.cant remember the name of the song(i gave my friend the cd)ring any bells??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

dont know the exact words of it, but there is a song on dr.dre's detox that has lyrics just like that.cant remember the name of the song(i gave my friend the cd)ring any bells??

if by Detox, you mean Dretox then I don't know. And it's definitely not on Detox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

What's Next - Warren G

"This DJ he gets down mixing records while he go round to the hip to the hop you just dont stop producing funky tracks till it makes you drop"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

N05H3AD wrote:
    if by Detox, you mean Dretox then I don't know. And it's definitely not on Detox :)
    looks like i was wrong lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Corholio wrote:
    What's Next - Warren G

"This DJ he gets down mixing records while he go round to the hip to the hop you just dont stop producing funky tracks till it makes you drop"

Bang on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement