Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best & Worst of 2005/2006

Options
  • 25-05-2006 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

The purpose of this thread is pretty simple, just post what you think the best show was in 05/06, what the best new show was, what the worst/most disappointing show was, and any shows you intend to watch over the summer while ya got nothin else ta watch!
    Note this is assuming you are up to date with US shows, so if you you're watching lost, or prison break etc...look away. Having said that, there's no need for spoiling any plots.

Best show of 2005
    Had to have been 24 season 5. the past few have been a bit dull, but the standard was brought way up with this season. Up there with the very first..

Best newcomer of 2005

Has to be prison break don't it? :) loved the show, loved the idea, loved the characters..would recommend it for anyone who likes edge of your seat viewing.

worst/most disappointing show off 2005
    That would be lost season 2. Yeah not happy with that show at all....which is a pity because I loved season 1...

This season i are be mostly watchin':
    Carnivale season 2... and possibly the wire as I have heard good things about it.

So what are you thoughts? think I have terrible taste? what is your best and worst of 2005/2006?

Advertisement