Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface Call History

Options
  • 25-05-2006 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

I've just noticed that incoming caller numbers are now displayed in the Blueface call history. (The Column was blank on my a/c untill this morning)

Well done Blueface, its handy to be able to see the calls you missed online.

On another note:

Don't know if its my NTL connection or Blueface but call quality appears to be excellent today - I was experiencing problems over the last week or so. NTL was upgraded during this time and it did not improve things.
    Right now I am downloading and uploading and the QoS on my Netgear seems to be doing a great job allowing enough bandwith for perfect speech quality!

[Murphy's Law: Now you've posted about it - its bound to break]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

msmx5 wrote:
    I've just noticed that incoming caller numbers are now displayed in the Blueface call history. (The Column was blank on my a/c untill this morning)

Well done Blueface, its handy to be able to see the calls you missed online.

Yeah, its a cool feature. I'm glad it works now.

Advertisement