Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface outgoing calls don't work

Options
  • 25-05-2006 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

i was using blueface successfully for about two months until saturday 13th may.

since then when i make a call from my blueface phone ( using linksys pap2 ) when the called number answers the call terminates immediately. if i use xlite the calls work okay.

i can call the blueface number ok ( through the pap2 ).

on my call history the failed calls are shown as having a duration of 'answered'

anybody else with similiar problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

Sounds like a firewall issue. Any chance there were changes in that general area round about when the problem started?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hookey1

i turned off the firewall on my router.
    i tried two different routers.
    i tried two different handsets.
    i reset the pap2
    i upgraded the firmware on the pap2 .

my problems started when bluface made changes to their system on friday may12th

i can still call 303 ( the blueface clock ) successfully.
    i gather this call still uses the system that was in place before may 12th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I think I read somewhere that things may change once they start using INEX (I may have made this up, I'm not sure). Have you contacted Blueface?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hookey1

the picture has changed since my last post.

a tracert back to my computer from blueface goes into a loop
    in my ISP's system.

anybody know the cause of a routing loop?

Advertisement