Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a joke?

Options
  • 25-05-2006 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Seriously, is this a joke? "Free Running"?

You're taking the p*ss big time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I think you might be a joke for bothering to post that...but I also couldnt give a toss! Feck off! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ShayHT

What fade to grey said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Crap thread

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Amazingly not, one of my mates is a wannabe free runner (He's not very good:p)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

It's nearing the end of the 'growth' period of it's market life-cycle. Expect a Channel4 or Beeb show just as it is featuresd in a handful of lad's rags. It'll be steadfastly in the 'mature' phase when it's on some PoS SkyOne special shortly thereafter.

Time to find something more .alt folks :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

SyxPak wrote:
    It's nearing the end of the 'growth' period of it's market life-cycle. Expect a Channel4 or Beeb show just as it is featuresd in a handful of lad's rags. It'll be steadfastly in the 'mature' phase when it's on some PoS SkyOne special shortly thereafter.

Time to find something more .alt folks :/
    Expected more from a Mod tbh. If you're not interested, shag off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭kelloggs

didn't channel four do a show about this a year or two ago? i'd love to be able to run up walls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Yeah I thought the tv show thing was a joke because there was two real famous documentaries, Jump Britain and Jump London.

I don't do it myself, but there tends to be a bit of crossover between parkour and capoeira so maybe that's why I'm taking this a bit badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Peter Collins banned, would hate to have his delicate sensibilities offended by this forum.

SyxPak, don't make me hurt you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement