Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archery clubs/classes in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-05-2006 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi i'm living in north side of Dublin and i'd love to take up archery, is there anywhere i can do this? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭mr potato head

if you go to the IAAA Clubs page and look for the closest club to you... there are loads around dublin and all are happy to see beginners.
    They will tell you when their next beginners course starts.
    Good luck and enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 3q1dyefv2crlj8

These guys are good, also worth a look http://www.courtlough.ie/shooting-courses/archery/

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jenxie

My son is 8 and he loves his Nerf guns. He actually has become very good at shooting targets with it. Looks like there is no chance for him to join any target shooting club. Is he ok to do archery? Is there a club in North Dublin can take him in? Thanks.

Regards,

Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SmilerORocker

you may have to join the club with him Jen or at the very least you will have to remain there through all his sessions until about age 14.

Smiler

Advertisement