Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another new site - http://www.djdan.am/

Options
  • 24-05-2006 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭

http://www.djdan.am/conspiraspy.html

Probably another real one (hidden in source code on the Hanso site, apparently), but I for one don't have time to muck about on all these Lost-related sites. I hope the producers don't waste their time on this kind of planning when they should be working on the series!

Oceanic-Air.com would be an exception for me - a truly fun, clever experience for the fan, and maybe thehansofoundation.org will be worth looking at when we know more (especially considering its ties to 'Bad Twin'). But for now, I'm thinking the writers might be putting too much effort into random sites that don't necessarily add a lot to the show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Thats about the worst application of photoshop I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

It's just... red... EVERYWHERE.

Who the hell designed that? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

That looks Horrid.Plus there is not that much to it.

Not impressed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

it's another javi site...

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭MeTV

cornbb wrote:
    Thats about the worst application of photoshop I've ever seen
    I think it's been designed to look crap to sell it as the website of a pirate radio DJ who wouldn't have the skills or budget to put together anything decent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

MeTV wrote:
    I think it's been designed to look crap to sell it as the website of a pirate radio DJ who wouldn't have the skills or budget to put together anything decent.

Yep, almost certainly. Like a kind of underground Spooky Mulder. Don't see the Buena Vista terms and conditions on this one, but I'm sure they're there somewhere.

Advertisement