Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions regarding sex

Options
  • 24-05-2006 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Okay, these may seem like stupid questions to some people but these are legit and honest ones, so I am hoping to recieve legit and honest responses. I have never recieved any sort of sexual education in school, nor have my parents had "the talk" with me. Everything I know how to do and know about, has been self-taught. But there are some things I would like to know. As I have said, I would like proper responses please and not the usual, "go read a book" because these questions are too embarrasing for me to ask anyone about. Hence the going unregistered for this too.

So here's the questions
    1: Is it possible for the girl to become pregnant from pre-cum?
    2: (this may seem like a stupid question, but I am interested to know With regards to anal sex; if you ejaculate inside, is there any risk whatsoever with the girl?
    3: Is a condom I've had in my wallet for about 4 months now trustworthy? It was one of those ones you get given in colleges for free
    4: Which are the safest condoms to use?

As I am becoming sexually active, I would like to know the answers to these questions as I really would like to know all the risks beforehand. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

1. Yes always.

2. risk as in pregnancy ? well yes also to ejaculate anywhere around there is risky

3. they usually have expiry dates , but if its been mashed etc get a new one

4. Durex are pretty good extrasafe brand is prob the one to go with has spermicidal lubricant for extra protection

hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

No Sex Ed wrote:
    So here's the questions
    1: Is it possible for the girl to become pregnant from pre-cum?
    2: (this may seem like a stupid question, but I am interested to know With regards to anal sex; if you ejaculate inside, is there any risk whatsoever with the girl?
    3: Is a condom I've had in my wallet for about 4 months now trustworthy? It was one of those ones you get given in colleges for free
    4: Which are the safest condoms to use?

1: Yes
    2: Yes, STIs
    3: There's supposed to be a lot of wear and tear due to wallets, but how long it takes I don't know.
    4: Durex extra safe I guess?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I wouldn't advise using one that's been in your wallet longer than a few days, not at all. Friction etc seriously decreases their effectiveness.
    Throw it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Advertisement