Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

typhoon

Options
  • 23-05-2006 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

does anybody know anything about this guy??i was listening to him on "dr.dre 2005" ("x-change").as regards what i want to know about him:releases,albums,records he has featured in(apart from dre's records).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

may as well use this fresh thread to ask what's the story with Dr. Dre the greatest hits, it's on the inside sleeve on Dr. Dre 2005 and it looks ancient is it proper rap or is it that electro sh1te???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

N05H3AD wrote:
    may as well use this fresh thread to ask what's the story with Dr. Dre the greatest hits, it's on the inside sleeve on Dr. Dre 2005 and it looks ancient is it proper rap or is it that electro sh1te???
    thanks for ruining my thread!only joking looks like it wasnt going anywhere anyway!!

are you going to buy that album???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

are you going to buy that album???

ya i think so if someone replys, i don't like starting lonely threads, it cruel :p

N05H3AD wrote:
    ya i think so if someone replys, i don't like starting lonely threads, it cruel :p
    looks like this is gonna be one of them threads!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement