Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a summary of lost?

Options
  • 23-05-2006 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭

hey all,
    new to the forum, but have been reading a good few of the posts of late.

I didnt watch lost last year as I knew it was one of those "hook you in and drive you crazy" type shows, and I just didnt have the time or patience.
    But i caved this year and have watched all of season 2...... and the result!! I'm now hooked and been driven crazy :eek:

so my problem is that I know feck all about what went on last year... e.g. last night was the first time I heard that claire had been kidnapped at all.

I miss a lot of the links that are going on, and its kinda annoying me. If someone could point me in the direction of some in depth descriptions of the episodes of season 1 id be all smiles

cheers,
    j

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,446 ✭✭✭✭kippy

http://www.lost.quantym.net/Sections-article44-p1.phtml
    Else buy the box set and spend a few days viewing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

You could go through the episode synopsys section for Season 1 on lostpedia.com. Be careful though, just read the episode reviews. There is info on Season 2 up to episode 22 on that site if you click on any of the other links. You have been warned.

Go here for Season 1... http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Lost_Season_1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Well you should probably just buy season 1 and watch it all to be honest.
    last night was the first time I heard that claire had been kidnapped at all

Well basically she was kidnapped by Ethan Rom because of her baby and was gone for a few episodes. She came back then out of nowhere
    (which you know why now from her s2 episode)
    and had amnesia so she couldn't tell them anything. I think she had a few images in her head alright but that was about it really. Kinda sounds ****e from my explanation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

thanks... ill have a read of those. Im sure I will watch season 1 when I get the chance... but for know some reading material will do.

also... once I go through the episodes, whats the best site for some extra detail. you know... all the little things that you might miss when you watch an episode... all the subtle connections etc. I do see a lot of them reading the boards reviews already.

if there was one from an irish perspective it would be great..

j

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I regularly check out The Tail Section and The Fuselage. (forums)

NOTE: The Tail Section may have some slight spoilers closer to the top of the page, so go onto it, hit "end" on the keyboard and read your way up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

don't watch season one for health reasons... if you've seen season two, going back and watching season one will totally f@ck you up..

Advertisement