Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Esteem

Options
  • 22-05-2006 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I really dont know what to do.
    It seems that my self esteem has been eaten away, and that I have none.
    I come from a loving family. I have a boyfriend for the past 4 months. He says he loves me, but I really dont understand why. Like why he could love such a horrible person.

Its starting to affect the relationship now. Starting to wear him down. We had a big argument at the weekend. Doesnt help that I have low self-esteem and he is a bit of a flirt.

Can someone please give me some advice please? Its like a self destruct button and I cant stop. I do love him too and would like to sort it out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Why and how could you describe yourself as a horrible person ?

I am sure your a lovely person, your boyfriend wouldnt be with you for a start if you werent, you have a loving family which you describe with care, im sure your just like them.

One way you can improve your self esteme is by believing in yourself, believe in the good qualities you have , try not to think about the negative.

Advertisement