Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neverwinter Nights - Modules

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

NWN Rogue, I mean NWN: Infinite Dungeons

There's news on the upcoming premium module Infinite Dungeons which provides randomly generated dungeons for characters levels 1 to 40.

More information on the offical page:
    module_index_infinitedungeons_551x174.jpg

I've kingmaker at home and might upload it to see if premium modules can be run on the server. The above one might be an interesting one to run while the server is idle if such a thing can be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

the current mod raven seems to be going well I shall certain check out the overlooked ones too
    cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Rev it looks like everyone is going to have to buy the module but it should be possible to run on the server, or so the forum says. Definitely looks interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Can finally get to playing those modules, hurrah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Do shops still sell the expansion packs? Want to play the extra modules (but don't have SOU or HOTU :( )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

As far as I know, ordering online is the best option. I don't think you can buy the expansions on their own in the shops, you get them as a package with the original game.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭chops1990

Anyone still playing this should check out persistent worlds, given this is an eighteen year old thread, I imagine most users who posted aren't even around anymore. All the same, I dungeon master on one called Haze, a revival from people who made the original Haze persistent world role playing server.

The server I dungeon master on: https://www.haze-saltborne.com

Advertisement