Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animals that have been STAMPED with the Dharma Initiative Logo

Options
  • 22-05-2006 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've noticed in ep2 of series 2. The shark that tries to attack Micheal and Soyur has been stamped near it's tail-end with the Dharma Logo - this means the animal has been experimented on by Dharma.

I'm linking this along to the Polar Bear, which must also be stamped but I've not been able to find one on it yet.

I just wanted to know if anyone else had noticed creatures with the Dharma stamp, as the Shark was a major thing for me to have spotted and has got me really thinking now!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yeah... most people saw it first time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

we have seen any other animals except for vincient and a bird and the boars

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭MeTV

Didn't I read somewhere that creative dismissed this easter egg as an in-joke that they didn't think would be so distinguishible on screen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MIGWAR-DWP

If that's true it would explain a lot for me. Can anyone else either confirm or deny??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

i can confrim and deny... but i much prefer denial..

• Advertisement
Advertisement