Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lungs & nose

Options
  • 22-05-2006 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have this small but consistently annoying problem which I hope somebody could shed light on. Over the past two years I have been consistently coughing up green gunge from my lungs. This operation usually takes place in the morning after I get up and go to the bathroom. Any idea why a lung infection could last so long? Secondly, my nose is consistently full of encrusted gunk every morning and when I clear it out I feel this burning sensation in my nose. A small coating of sudocream usually cools it down but it's certainly not curing it. I can safely say that if I gathered all the crap from my nose over the past two years it would fill a large pringles tube! Lovely.
    So has anybody come across this condition before? I should visit a doctor but it's more inconvenient that worrying to be honest.
    Non-smoker, heavy drinker with white nostrils (in the morning) - should be easy to twig as I work in the merrion sq. area.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

this is not a medical board, there are no professionals here.
    go see a doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement