Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family guy season finale

Options
  • 22-05-2006 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭

according to fox the season finale of family guy shows tonight,

it's a 90minute episode.

it better make up for the last few before last couple of episodes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

According to MyEpisodes.com & TVRage, the episodes are Stewie B. Goode, Bango Was His Name-O and Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure. In other words, the Stewie Griffin The Untold Story film.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

So the season is finished then?
    Last weeks episode was probably the worst Family Guy episode ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah I agree (apart from the hilarious Godfather discussion at the end!).
    The rest was terribly unfunny.....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

only part i liked about last week's episode was
    when meg came out to the landing with the rest of the family there and peter looks at her, pauses, then hits her with the baseball bat and says "meg you startled me"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Is this the Griffin family history one you're talking about, with the Panic room? I don't remember the
    Godfather discussion or "Meg you startled me" bits. That could be because it was fairly crap. I liked the bit where Peter explained how he came up with the idea for the Panic Room after seeing that movie, The Butterfly Effect. "I wished I had somewhere to go where that movie couldn't get at me" or something like that.
    Kind of like homer's Spaceballs/Police Acadamy rant though. Very poor way to end the season. I see Fox have re-newed it for another though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Theres gonna be another season right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

I really hope so!!

I wasn't even expecting it to end, and now it could be gone forever!

Advertisement