Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Jeezy

Options
  • 21-05-2006 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Wat y'all tink of young jeezy? heard his album in d states durin d summer an was instantly hooked. he's d nxt big thing in d dirty south.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Could you please not use text speak? It's against the rules and is very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 seanjohnk

In the words of Fr. Jack 'I'm so, so sorry.'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Annoying voice,but his album was well produced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

seanjohnk wrote:
    Wat y'all tink of young jeezy? heard his album in d states durin d summer an was instantly hooked. he's d nxt big thing in d dirty south.
    i think he is pretty hot too man.you could be right about him being the next big thing in the dirty south.what do you think of young buck??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah his songs are amazing.im hooked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭franglan

young jeezy... great album a-town down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

yeeaaaaaaaahh!! chyuh!!!! lets get it!!! aaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

if he could only stop saying those 3 phrases over and over. Fair enough use them a bit, but NOT all the time. I think his album is quality but those adlibs reall annoy the fcuk out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 10 seanjohnk

Yeah man i have to say i pretty much like all of the rappers from the dirty south. Bucks verse on last of a dyin breed was pretty good and his album is quite good too.

seanjohnk wrote:
    Yeah man i have to say i pretty much like all of the rappers from the dirty south. Bucks verse on last of a dyin breed was pretty good and his album is quite good too.
    the same with me.i love all the dirty south rappers.they all have their phrases and stupid sayings, but i still like them!!

orizio has a point, but i still like him.i think young buck is better to be honest

• Advertisement
Advertisement