Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Loon" ruining Lost on these boards

Options
  • 21-05-2006 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

Ive tried putting him on ignore and still Im getting the finale ruined by his spoilers with other people quoting him (and thus readable to me).

The last one
    that the Others arent from the island
    will be a huge part of the last episode on Wednesday and its another nice moment fuucked up by Loon.

I havent bothered to PM Steve as I rarely see him online these days.

Enough Loon ........ go away! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

do you have a brain in you're head?

... how can someone be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid that they can't even tell the difference between a spoiler and an observation...

... if you hadn't put me on ignore, you could have seen the entire reply and not made yourself look stupid..

... ironically, you wont be able to read this message, so this is just for those who have more than one brain cell...

... i've half a mind to get a new login and PM you everything.. but i'm not that childish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

is it really worth it ladies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

the others aren't from the island? well duh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

... but because i am slightly childish... here are some random phrases (feel free to quote)...

.. there never was a plane crash..

.. there is no island..

.. michael is not walt's father..

.. jack is sawyer's father..

.. there is no spoon..

.. they find a stargate..

... or just edit and make up your own quotes.. (normally this wouldn't bother me but this guy's as blinkered as michael moore..)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

loon wrote:
    do you have a brain in you're head?

... how can someone be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid that they can't even tell the difference between a spoiler and an observation...

... if you hadn't put me on ignore, you could have seen the entire reply and not made yourself look stupid..

... ironically, you wont be able to read this message, so this is just for those who have more than one brain cell...

... i've half a mind to get a new login and PM you everything.. but i'm not that childish.

i'll quote you just so he can see it? I'd hate to see a flame go unoticed :D

BTW while we are on the topic of spoilers. How do you do spoiler tags?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

lmao!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

text here [*/spoiler]

just without the *
    eg:
    butternut squash

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

qz wrote:
    text here [*/spoiler]

just without the *
    eg:
    butternut squash

butternut squash!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Goddammit... was just about to nip this in the bud, had the whole reply typed out and set the thread to close when I hit post and my computer crashed...

PullMyFinger if you've got a problem PM me or report the specific post, don't go airing out your dirty laundry here... you say you don't see me online well I'm online at least once a day I just don't post as much as I used to...

Most (if not all) of the posts I've seen from loon are speculative... There's been no (that I've seen) posts giving away actual spoilers...

If you see a post that has something you don't think is appropriate then report it... I'll get an e-mail and sort it out.

Don't come on here and complain about another user when you have a perfectly good facility on every single post...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement