Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm not circumirced? sex advice

Options
  • 21-05-2006 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey
    this might sound silly but i didn't have the snip.so im just wondering what difference it makes with sex/or using condoms?i can't pull my foreskin down its really sore if i try thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

you most likely have Phimosis, go see your doctor or a urologist for further advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

just stretch it down it'll happen eventualy...im sick of people jumping to circumcision the second they think they have a problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Yeah, go and see your doctor. Wouldn't go and do anything so drastic without seeking professional advice first.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

There are stretching exercises, google it and you'll have it rolling back in no time. As for the difference it makes for sex? arguements both sides but i'd say keep it but keep it clean

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

Don't go around asking for 'the snip' though.That's a vasectomy you are referring to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Go see the doctor, will probably refer you, cant hurt to get a bit of advice from a pro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Many moon's ago I was advised to try pulling it back, slowly, in a warm bath... worked for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

You could always find a woman who's wet for you. You shouldnt need any exercises then.

Advertisement