Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems calling Dublin numbers with Blueface.

Options
  • 21-05-2006 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Has anyone else been having problems with Blueface since Friday?

I cannot call Dublin (01) landline numbers!

I've tried dialling just the 7 digits, and I get a busy tone for any number I diall. (Eventhough the numbers aren't busy, I checked with my mobile)

I tried adding the 01 prefix and 003531 and I get a voice message that the number dialled isn't recognised.

I CAN however call mobile numbers and other Irish numbers, I CAN NOT however seem to get through to any international numbers. Very Strange.

Can any Blueface customers out there let me know if they can successfully call Dublin 01 numbers at the moment so I can identify if this problem is specific to my Blueface a/c, Blueface in general, or my ATA.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Hi

I can call Dublin Numbers ok without any problems. Using the 01 or without it.

Did you check Blueface forum?

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

I'd say your dial plan is incorrect. Mine is slightly off and I can't call 15xx numbers. No great loss so can't be arsed tracing down the problem. If you name the ATA, someone might have a good one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭msmx5

Blaster99 wrote:
    I'd say your dial plan is incorrect. Mine is slightly off and I can't call 15xx numbers. No great loss so can't be arsed tracing down the problem. If you name the ATA, someone might have a good one for you.

Very strange.... I solved it, changed the country settings to GR (from either AU or UK, can't remember) and everything is OK. The strange thing is that it used to work with whatever country setting was thrown at it.

Advertisement