Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Family Guy Character

Options
  • 21-05-2006 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,228 ✭✭✭✭

Who is your favourite Family Guy character? Mine changes from time to time. Quagmire is great in places but Adam West is the funniest. In one of the new episodes, when Quagmire moves in with him, and he keeps laughing when acting like the London Guards cos "the dog was called Boner". its brilliant

Favourite Family Guy Character? 54 votes

Peter Griffen
    0% 0 votes
    Glenn Quagmire
    25% 14 votes
    Cleveland Brown
    18% 10 votes
    Adam West
    0% 0 votes
    Brian Griffen
    11% 6 votes
    Stewie Griffen
    9% 5 votes
    Old Paedophile Dude
    22% 12 votes
    Greased Up Deaf Guy
    9% 5 votes
    Any Others(please specify)
    3% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

I have always loved Stewie but I recently saw the episode "Emission Impossible" where he tries to stop Peter and Louis concieving.

I never laughed so hard.Brilliant episode and Stewie was on screen most of the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Quagmire. He is a work of genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

use to love quagmire, now he's just overused.

has to be peter...

most hated is chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

pea....tear.........griffin:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,228 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Playa 3 wrote:
    pea....tear.........griffin

That was one of the funniest things i had seen in ages when i first saw it! Still is hilarious, what with Peter being Brian's "X-Factor"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I was going to say Peter, but for the one liners alone it would have to be Adam West.

Such as:

(Adam West is marrying his hand)
    Priest: If anyone has any reason as to why this marriage should not take place, speak now or forever hold your peace.
    (Adam West's other hand raises up)
    Adam West: Shut up, you had your chance!

Meg: Excuse me, Mayor West?
    Adam West: How do you know my language?

Mayor West: MY GOD! Someone's stealing my water!
    Meg: But it just went down the drain.
    Mayor West: They hit when you least expect it.
    (Waters plant.)
    Mayor West: SHOW YOURSELVES, COWARDS! I've spent thousands of dollars of the tax payers money trying to find these thieves and I'll spend millions if that's what it takes!
    Meg: You know, I think I have my story.
    Mayor West: NO! WAIT! You can't print that! Thank God she's just a figment of my imagination.

Meg: Listen to me. My entire future is in your hands.
    Mayor West: Are you Sarah Connor?
    Meg: No, I'm Meg Griffin.

Mayor West: My name isn't "Adam We"... or is it? Who am I? What number did you call? Don't ever call here again! [hangs up] I guess I told him! Nobody messes with Adam We.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

It used to be Stewie but he just hasn't been the same since he went from being evil to just being camp...

I think it has to be Peter, he's just brilliant. Adam West is great too, as was said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Favourite main character would have to be peter.
    Non - main charachter Adam West, with Mr. Herbert (old peado guy) following in a close second.

Off topic but didnt want to start a new thread about it - what episode was it when adam west started singing a song that was just his name repeated over and over again ? I think he was in a resteraunt , and as he sang he got lower and lower in his seat until he was under the table at which point he whispers "I'll come out when everyones gone" ? Sorry, I know this is completely random, but I've had this niggling at me for ages and its really bugging me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

playa3 wrote:
    pea....tear.........griffin:D

haha.. hilarious.. he also gets my vote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

jor el wrote:
    I was going to say Peter, but for the one liners alone it would have to be Adam West.

one of my fav. family guy scenes is when mayor west is by himself and says
    "I care more about this job than i do about taffy,and im a man who likes his taffy",and then he gets a piece of taffy,and just keeps chewing it for AGES,going "mmm...hmmm"....

but id still hav to say stewie is my favourite,then prob. brian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

Doctor: Mayor West, I'm afraid you have lymphoma.
    Adam West: Oh.
    Doctor: Probably from rolling around in that toxic waste.
    Adam West: I see.
    Doctor: What in God's name were you trying to prove?
    Adam West: I was trying to gain super powers.
    Doctor: Well, that's just silly!
    Adam West: Silly, yes. Idiotic, yes.

lol!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

i voted stewie but could easily ave been brian or cleveland or peter of course.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I said Stewie, but Peter and Brian are really close to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I think that you can't really have a fave character because they all have their funny moments, but I would have to choose Stewie and Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 21,228 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah thats true but there always seems to be someone who stands out in a persons mind for whatever reason. Obviously thats going to be a main character most of the time aswell but not always

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

giggidy

that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Glenn Quagmire-giggidy,cos the lads say i'm just like him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

The Horse from the episode when the move to the mansion, Chris mentions not wanting to move back to Quahog as its a one horse town.

[Cut to a horse standing in the middle of a deserted town talking to itself]

Horse: "Are you talking to me? You must be cos theres no one else around. Hey you shut up! No, you shut up. No, you shut up.No, you shut up. EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!

OH! What was that?

...... THE WIND!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Off topic but didnt want to start a new thread about it - what episode was it when adam west started singing a song that was just his name repeated over and over again ? I think he was in a resteraunt , and as he sang he got lower and lower in his seat until he was under the table at which point he whispers "I'll come out when everyones gone" ? Sorry, I know this is completely random, but I've had this niggling at me for ages and its really bugging me.

This the one yer talkin about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Thats the one - thanks for the link man

• Advertisement
Advertisement