Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost not repeated this Saturday!

Options
  • 20-05-2006 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Please tell me that it is on tomorrow.
    Please..........

The one week that I miss it on Monday, it is not repeated on the Saturday:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nope.. just checked TV listings.

Not repeated!

But Monday's episode is not repeated next week either.

Maybe they're stocking up them up for another "catch the last 4 episodes of Lost" night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Damn!

Now I'm upset.

I've never once missed an episode in all of the 2 seasons.Now my record is broken:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

im...LOST wrote:
    Damn!

Now I'm upset.

I've never once missed an episode in all of the 2 seasons.Now my record is broken:mad:

coughinternetcough :o

just don't say i told you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

im...LOST wrote:
    Damn!

Now I'm upset.

Ummmm... you'll be OK.... it's "just a TV show!" :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

basquille wrote:
    Ummmm... you'll be OK.... it's "just a TV show!" :eek:

Blaspahmy. Banned thou shouldith be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Silage

Yeah i pretty annoyed too. Even if i see the episode i sometimes still watch the repeat just for the things i missed.

I'm wondering now though, is that the end of the repeats because of the satuday game live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

I was looking forward to seeing what those bloody symbols where and now I missed it. Typical RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chubba1984

I'd prefer to watch the football myself, and I haven't missed an episode of Lost this series yet.

Advertisement