Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision(again, but only Lithuania)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

It's even worse than the proper one!!! and that's sayin somethin

• Registered Users Posts: 21,169 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

The proper one was hilarious and good(compared to the others anyway)! They were probably just there for a laugh and are now in the final. Dont know who to vote for...Lithuania or Finland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Mushy wrote:
    The proper one was hilarious and good(compared to the others anyway)! They were probably just there for a laugh and are now in the final. Dont know who to vote for...Lithuania or Finland

try ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

lol that was great. It's really the kinda thing you'd dare your mates to do in a bar though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,169 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

It's really the kinda thing you'd dare your mates to do in a bar though.

Thats why they deserve to win it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I bet Brian Kennedy wishes he wrote that classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Lithuanian entry was good although Lordi got my vote in the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

iFight wrote:
    try ukraine!
    Not that I care about the Eurovision or anything, but if I did, she'd get my vote. Nyom.

Anyway, it appears the one truly unique and original song won so fair play to them. And well done to the Lithuanians for having a sense of humor over this pointless competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

and we gave them our 12, shows what we think of it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Jimboo_Jones

jor el wrote:
    Not that I care about the Eurovision or anything, but if I did, she'd get my vote. Nyom.

Anyway, it appears the one truly unique and original song won so fair play to them. And well done to the Lithuanians for having a sense of humor over this pointless competition.

pffft, the star of the show was ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnDeiBOevVA&search=eurovision%202006

ohhh yes indeedy :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement