Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The OC Season Finale **Spoilers**

Options
  • 19-05-2006 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

What an episode, wasn't expecting it at all!
    Can't believe Marissa died .... I heard that there were rumours of her leaving but didn't really believe it. Apparantly next season is gonna focus on Kaitlin n stuff? I can't stand that whiney whingebag - can anyone say CHONNNAYYY? Agh! I hate her voice! And Taylor will feature a lot next season but the other three main characters won't be in it as much? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Aagh! What happens??!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Marissa's dad is now working on rich people's boats - as the skipper I'm assuming ... so he asks Marissa to accompany him for the next year as he is sailing to the greek islands. She says yes and Ryan brings her to the airport. On the way, Volchok goes ballistic because he wants Marissa back, but she won't talk to him. So he follows Ryan and Marissa and rams his van into theirs, running them off the road. Ryan's car overturns and falls off a ledge onto a lower road. He manages to get Marissa out of the car but she dies in his arms! Boo hooo. Show won't be the same anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

Oh god... it was so sad! I heard somewhere that they want to make next season more comical or something, but how can they do that after what happened!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

hahahaha!

Good riddance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I found out... I know what happens at the end...
    Its a real shocker, when I found out I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know but too late now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

kaitlin is marrissa sister? is the blonde one coming back in?

what wil we do without ryans moping and marissa the disaster magnet

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Loved the fact they were playing "Hallelujah" during that closing scene - hallelujah indeed :D

Mischa Barton's been asking for some sort of Marissa annihalation for ages now. I'm glad. The show won't miss her, I mean the woman was regularly out-acted by plastic poolside furniture.

Advertisement