Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Site - http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com

Options
  • 19-05-2006 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

Just found this, not sure if its new or not.

The site brings up a compass, if you move the cursor just below east a map appears click the 108 to continue. A small login window to the Hanso Foundation appears, it asks "Are you one of the good ones". Hit Y to proceed to a directory. Most were forbidden when I found it except /ahanso, /hmcintyr and /pthomso.

Some interesting files inside if you go to the file marked inbox in the mail folder of pthomso a message appears saying its a critical file not to delete etc. There seems to be hidden binary strings at the top which reads "The Mouthpiece".

Comments

Go to McIntyre's page.

There will be a text box in the centre of the screen

NOTE

As far as I can tell to access anything on the site you have to log on to DHARMA through the newsletter i.e. by typing anything and getting the message "Welcome Back"

Anywasy..

type themouthpiece in the text box and press enter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

its old.. you access it from the ERI page at thf.org

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭lau1247

What's with this site??
    I can't tell if this is a real site [I.e. real life organisation or just a "lost" crossover site]

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

its like the 'spite' thing... its linked to the game but this time advertising the new 'jeep' 2007 range.

Advertisement