Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Back...The A Team

Options
  • 18-05-2006 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

(Something tells me he's gonna have a hard time contacting George Peppard)

DOCUMENTARY: Bring Back...The A Team
    Channel: Channel 4
    Date: Thursday 18th May 2006
    Time: 22:15 to 23:35 (starting this evening)
    Duration: 1 hour and 20 minutes.
    Justin Lee Collins continues his quest to doorstep favourite past entertainment stars and bring them back into the limelight. This time Justin is on a mission to reunite the original cast of his favourite 80s TV show, The A-Team. Justin spends ten days on the other side of the Atlantic attempting to track down each member and gather them together at an exclusive Beverly Hills club.
    (Subtitles)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yes this rocks, the A team is possibly the greatest show ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yeah, I saw this advertised. Looks great :D Apparently Mr.T is still big in the Christian TV scene.

Oh, the A-team, a crack commando unit that expended hundreds of rounds of ammunition without ever actually killing an enemy! Still, what a great show, especially considering the economic climate of the 80's and the fact that the show wasn't incredibly flag-wavingly patriotic!

Bring Back the A-Team :) Did you see Dirk Benedict on Tubridy Tonight? Cool :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Have seen Mr.T doing a few ads for Comcast internet in the US, "its comcastic!" :)
    Quality show, watch it a lot on the TV Land channel in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yaaaay, watched it last night. Great show :D I'm not convinced that this is all done on the fly. Seems to me as if a few bits were quite staged.

If I was Stephen J Cannell driving in to my house in a big black limo and some crazy, hairy nut came running at my car, camera or no camera, I'd keep driving! The A-team used to hide guns in bread rolls, what makes him thin that the boom mike didn't contain a pump-action shotgun :eek:

Still, fantastic show, I do think MrT has a bit of a bad attitude (geddit :groan:) regarding the whole black versus white thing though! Didn't stop him letting Sylvester Stallone kicking his ass in RockyII and collecting a fat pay cheque! Still, he looked well enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Love the A-Team I watch the re runs all the time on RTE (at 5.30 in the morning, taped of course) and on UK TV Gold.

• Advertisement
Advertisement