Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The if you had the chance thread? Wk1, 24 episodes

Options
  • 17-05-2006 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

Firstly, if you had the chance would you try and watch a whole season of 24 in 1 day?

Be honest. :)

Could/would you see yourself watching a whole season of 24 in 1 day? 13 votes

Yes, I could. Im a dedicated fan.
    0%
    No way. There's loads of time to watch a season...wierdo :)
    76%
    kaimeraAquos76Chevano RileypucanRockerette$Leon$spartacus93SparkybottlerocketChakar 10 votes
    I'd probably fall asleep...honestly.
    7%
    kc66 1 vote
    Pfft, 1 season. I can watch all the seasons in 1 day, n00bs
    15%
    ZaphJack Bauer 2 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I have said Yes because its the truth. I only starting watching 24 a short while back and I actually watched the first 4 series in less that 3 weeks. I know I am really sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭IrishEmperor

As far as I remember, I watched all of Season 3 in the space of 2 days.
    I was living in Japan away from the adverts and discussion (they used to be behind over there - season2 was on TV there at the time): when I was reminded of it - I d/l'ed the whole season the week it finished up and watched it as fast as I could [while also doing my best to avoid spoilers].

nb: it dosent take 24 hours to watch 24x24 eps ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I would have to say it depends on if you're "premiering" them or rewatching...

Up until S4 I had to wait for them to screen on BBC/RTE every week. I watched every single one from the very start that way...now that the cousins are mailing 'em, I'm still landed watching one week at a time, and it's impossible to "save" them up as it were.

I know a few people who got the season boset discs and did the wole lot in ~2 days...tbh I don't think I could sit through it...I did first 12 eps of Lost back to back one sunday and it kind of spoiled it in a way...I took inthe main plotlines but I don't recall much of the underlying stuff. I did the same with the first season of The Wire...burned through it in a few days...again, kind of spoiled it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

nb: it dosent take 24 hours to watch 24x24 eps ;)

Yeah I know :D

For approx every 3-4 episodes you take away an hour, as the adverts are about 5 minutes long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i went for yes, i plan to rewatch season 1 this summer.. in a day..

its my "get me through the leaving cert" focus :D

not really.. but well.. sorta.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

If it was a new season I had never seen before,then yes. But a season I have already seen...nope :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭bottlerocket

Could, would, done it. Watched season 1 in just under 24 hours, took 7 hours kip then started again.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Lol, its like a big film :D

Advertisement